January 15, 2019
In this fast-moving world, every woman needs a best food processor which helps her in the kitchen for cooking delicious food quickly. A food processor is an all in one kitchen appliance which mix, grind, mince or beat. In this hectic routine life it becomes really very difficult to cook delicious food every day and for that, every woman needs a helper in a kitchen and a food processor is actually all in one helper you can say which is very essential.
A food processor is an electric device which helps in the kitchen to do repetitive tasks. It is really an ideal helper of every woman and it really makes every tedious job easy and quick. Let’s have a look at some of the best food processor in India below.
#1. Inalsa fiesta 650-watt food processor
This amazing food processor is really whole kitchen helper which does every job of the kitchen except cooking food. You can call this kitchen appliance as a complete food package. Every woman needs this kind helper in her kitchen to cook tasty food quickly. Inalsa is very useful in making the dough, chopping vegetables, grinding herbs or spices etc.
- It has really sharp chopping blades which chop vegetables and fruits very fine and in an accurate shape.
- Roti dough can be made very easily with the help of kneader blades; we don’t need to struggle with hands to make the dough.
- We can blend eggs with the help of whisker for making delicious cakes easily.
- If you want to have a fresh juice then you can make fruit juice very easily and quickly.
- You can make finger chips with the help of French fries cutter.
- It is a 650-watt powerful appliance which saves electricity.
- It looks elegant and functions well and accurate.
- It is noise free appliance which creates only 80-90 decibel sound only.
- It has 2 years warranty on product and 5 years warranty on motor.
- It does not contain chutney jar which is very essential for Indian kitchen so we need to buy it from outside.
- It’s difficult to make fruit juices of hard fruits in it.
- Smell like burning when we use it for the first time.
#2. Inalsa wonder Maxie plus V2 700 watt food processor
This food processor is one of the best innovations in kitchen appliances. It is really made for the Indian kitchen. It grinds chutneys and makes the dough very easily and quickly. It is the best friend of an Indian woman. Chopping and make juice also becomes very easy with the help of this appliance.
- This amazing appliance comes with different kinds of blades for different processes like chopping vegetables, mincing your spices and pulses etc.
- Making a Roti dough is not difficult to process now because of this food processor. It does this work very easily and smoothly.
- This food processor comes with a citrus juicer for citrus juice and you can have fresh fruit juice whenever you want.
- Whipping butter also became very easy and quick because of this electrical appliance which saves a lot of time of every woman.
- It also has different kinds of cutter like French fries cutter, fine shredder cutter, coconut shredder cutter, slicer cutter etc. These are really amazing attachments.
- It saves a lot of electricity as it comes with700 watt motor.
- Various kitchen tasks it completes in comparatively lesser time and with very fine work.
- It has 2 years warranty and 5 years warranty for a motor.
- Cost effective product with a variety of attachments.
- There is no availability of service centres all over India, only metro cities have the service centres.
- It comes with plastic blades which have the chances to break at a time so they should provide stainless steel blades.
#3. Wonder chef turbo dual speed food processor
We have seen electrical food processors now we will see this wonderful manual food processor which does the work of chopping and cutting vegetables, whipping cream and beating eggs.
- Chopping meat and vegetables are very easy with this amazing manual food processor.
- You can crush ice in this food processor very easily.
- Dough making also very easy in this manual food processor.
- Two gear set is available for this. First gear is for power and fourth gear is for speed.
- You can also make yoghurt in this appliance which has a different whipping tool.
- Do not require electricity as it is manual.
- Very easy to use.
- No risk of shock.
- Highly efficient as it comes with dual gear mechanism.
- Not suitable for halwa as it requires extreme fine chopping.
- As it is manual there are limitations on efficiency.
#4. Bajaj food factory FX 11 600 watt food processor
In Indian kitchen, Bajaj has a reputation and they really provide reliability. The tedious job of cooking like chopping, making the dough, whipping egg etc. these jobs makes this appliance very easy and quick.
- Making different kinds of chutneys and puree is done with very ease with the help of this appliance.
- Whipping cream for pastries also becomes very easy and simple.
- This is a multifunctional appliance which can chop, cut, slice all vegetables very easily.
- It comes with stainless steel and polycarbonate jars.
- A time-saving appliance as it does all the kitchen functions quickly.
- Excellent tool for kneading the dough.
- Comes with a precautionary arrangement for the motor.
- Some parts come with plastic which can break.
- Makes some noise.
#5. Phillips HR7629/90 650-watt mini food processor
This is a compact food processor which does all the work of kitchen like chopping, cutting, whipping, slicing etc. efficiently. Let’s have a look at some important features of this mini food processor.
- This is perfect for Indian kitchen as it comes with a 2-speed setting which is essential for whipping cream and beating eggs.
- Each accessory is dishwasher safe.
- It comes with larger feeding tubes so that we don’t need to pre-cut the vegetables and fruits.
- It comes with a powerful motor of 650 watts which is cost friendly.
- High-performance stainless steel disk which gives you best experience slicing and shredding.
- Phillips always gives you best experience of any device.
- Compact food processor with high efficiency.
- Powerful one among all.
- The high quality of work is due to power chop technology.
- Smoothies cannot be prepared in this food processor.
- Grinding attachments are very small as compared to others.